NO PDT BROKER

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Suretrader for Daytrading?

Suretrader is a broker that I have been with for over a year. I signed up with them before most others did. This broker is based in the Bahamas.  Owned by the guy who owns Speedtrader.  They use the platform called Das Trader  www.dastrader.com  .

Suretrader Click here : https://www.suretrader.com/?a=113edb9e-694f-4c6d-a75f-c452b090c525
Or click on the banner on the side or top of the blog

The awesomeness of Suretrader

NO PDT rule  You do not need $25,000 to trade with them unlike the brokers in the U.S.  If you are like me and have a small account this broker is perfect for you. 

   Margin account $500     

All you guys who only have maybe 2,000  have no fear u can daytrade as much as u want any day with these guys.


The list of available stocks to short is AMAZING they did not have shorts like this until a few months ago.   Before they sometimes had shorts on penny stocks from OTC's to NASDAQ  .01-$3  but it had to be done via trading desk.  I believe that costed $50 to locate and short it.  Right now you can short penny stocks via the platform which is awesome. here take a look at what i mean (recent penny stock pumps that you could have shorted and made money off of Pic 1)
This is what the montage/charts/time sales looks like on the platform.   the recent weed penny stocks which were going nuts were shortable with suretrader on the platform.
You can see the  "S "  on the montage window.  when you see that it means its shortable.   

Best part about shorting INTRA-DAY shorting you are not restricted to the $2.50 rule that most brokers have.  ( the rule is only applied if u want to hold your short overnight)
  Example with $5,000 account:  MJNA is at .40 and you can short 12,500 shares 

with other brokers you can short only 2,000 shares cause of the 2.50 rule. If you wanted to short 12,500 shares with another broker you would need $31,250 cash in that account

(pic 1)
There is no level 2 in the picture cause i don't pay for it i have etrade for level 2. 


some other perks
MARGIN! :)  
(Please understand the risks of using margin. Not everyone is comfortable with it like i am.)

Margin for Overnight positions 2:1 and they charge interest. 
They offer  6:1 intra day margin for most stocks priced above $3. meaning (5k x 6 = 30k margin)

And it gets better they offer 50% margin on penny stocks and options.  

I have a $5,000 in the account.  I can purchase up to $7,500 worth of penny stocks or options.


Trades are $4.95 for 1,000 shares and .00495 per share after

But if u sign up with me its $4.95 for 10,000 shares .000495 per share after ;)

For options its 4.95 + $1 per con.   Thats not bad imo.  Etrade charges $10 + .75 per con 

this will get expensive if u try to buy 100,000 shares of a stock at .01 and try to scalp it for 10-20%
$50 to buy and 50 to sell =$100  

Note:  I do not trade stocks priced below .03 with suretrader  i have etrade for big share size orders

They do have platform fees and wire out fees which i get asked about often.
go on the site to look at the fees and see if you find it reasonable.

I believe thats all. I hope i didnt miss anything.  Thanks for reading

              IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ASK IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW


Suretrader Click here : https://www.suretrader.com/?a=113edb9e-694f-4c6d-a75f-c452b090c525
Or click on the banner on the side or top of the blog


35 comments:

  1. Can you only sell short by using the platform, or can you still sell short using the free web-based platform?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im sure u can do short sales on free web based platform. but im not sure there is anything that tells u that the stock is shortable. (like on platform there is an S) + web based platforms are not always reliable

      Delete
  2. Damn, how about if I just sign up. Can I still get that promotion for .000495 after 10000 share

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I just Signed thursdays. I'm in the process of funding the account

      Delete
    2. yeah you can if you signed up under me ;)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the deal with:

    * Overnight short Fee - 1% Fee charged on short positions held overnight.

    is this in addition to the 12%APR. or is this for like a low funded account.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peter hello.

    I have seen you blog regarding Suretrader, because i was searching what is the Fee if you hold a LONG position overnight and you have less than $2.000 account? I didn`t find it anywhere on the suretrader webpage.

    And also is there any option to join under your referral link to Suretrader even if i am already their member? Because the 4.95$ up to 10.000 shares is just amazing! I only have up to 1.000 and it is to small so the fees are killing me :)

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. there is only a fee if u hold a stock overnight on margin.

    did u use anyone as a referral before?

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, i don`t think i have used any referral before. I have just registered on the Suretrader trough their webpage (neutral link) and after 2-3 weeks i have opened an account.

    I didn`t even know that they have a referral program or something.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your contents are progressing with days keep it up guys. penny stock picks

    ReplyDelete
  9. You said that Suretrader offers you 50% margin on penny stocks. That is incorrect. Suretrader does not offer margin on penny stocks. They dont even offer margin on OTC stocks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How can I get a discounted commission on sureTrader from you? Can you please give instructions? $4.95 upto 10,000 shares is pretty good deal.

    Please let me know here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. USA RESIDENTS TAKE NOTE:

    I just had a look at SureTrader's home page to check if I can get an account from my country, and it states at the bottom in the fine print (in bold font):

    "Swiss America Securities, Ltd (SureTrader) does not service accounts for U.S. citizens, U.S. residents or U.S. corporations.
    Swiss America Securities, Ltd does not solicit U.S. resident clients."

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is your promotion still in play? I just signed up under you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Peter,

    I just signed up last week with another NON PDT Broker.
    I am not quite Happy as I am facing ordering issues.

    Out of 4 Trades I tried to process today, only 1 has gone through.

    My other 3 orders were Market orders ( 2 Long & 1 Short Order ) and the Market did not take those.

    That Broker is only using CFDR for routing. I never heard about this one before.

    My questions are.

    Does it happen with Suretrader that Orders don't go through ?

    Are you familiar with CFDR Routiong ?

    Would you know of any link about Suretrader Plateform Software ?

    Do they provide any Tutorials somewhere ?

    I will certainely make a move for a new NON PDT Broker, according to the informations I will get.

    Thanks for your time.

    Cheers..


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suretrader orders are fine.
      I dot not know what CFDR routing is
      www.dastrader.com thats their platform
      tutorials on the site

      Delete
  14. Peter,

    I have one more question...

    What is the maximum Leverage that Suretrader proposes ?

    Thanks again,

    Cheers..

    ReplyDelete
  15. how do i sign up under you ?

    ReplyDelete
  16. how do I sign up under you??

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Peter Pan Alerts, great SureTrader review + montage pictures.

    How can I sign up with you? Quote: "Trades are $4.95 for 1,000 shares and .00495 per share after. But if u sign up with me its $4.95 for 10,000 shares .000495 per share after ;)"

    I would be very glad and grateful for your help:

    Ibi Amuro
    ibiajulu@amuro@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey thanks for your blogspot. I have a question about routing fees. Do these routing fees apply to every share traded? Are there any MMs they offer w/ free routing?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Also, are there any other fees, like overnight margin fees, or anything besides commission?

    ReplyDelete
  20. 100 USD for a wire transfer out?? Say what?!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So why the no usa disclaimer? Don't they see it on your registration?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi I l like to now what you need to pay for example 200 shares, the stock doesn't matter. I now they charge $4.95 + route fees. But what do you need to pay for the 200 shares ? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have two questions. Can you short sell on the demo account & is it real time?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Also, can you set the account balance to your own desired amount below 100k?...Such as a realistic starting amount such as 5k.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey Peter Pan can I still get the offer if I refer you if I am to open an account now ?

    ReplyDelete
  26. hi peter pan,, i will join under you and hoping to get the offer. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like your very interesting post. As an economics student I do understant with such articles that the economic models being taught in the classroom are too simplistic.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Is the link still active to get the 10,000 for $4.95 trades? I click on the link but don't show anything about that offer once I am on their webpage.

    ReplyDelete
  29. everytime I find a good ticker for the morning run I'm always getting restricted on margin. "not enough buying power". How are you finding tickers not restricted?

    ReplyDelete